CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an information technology (IT) certification from Cisco. An associate-level Cisco Career certification.
The CCNA certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate) indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of networking. CCNA certified professionals can install, configure and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services.
To achieve CCNA Routing and Switching certification, one must earn a passing score on Cisco exam #200-125, or combined passing scores on both the "Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices" ICND1 #100-105 and ICND2 #200-105 exams.
To receive the CCNA certification, one must pass :
- The ICND1 Exam (100-105) and the ICND2 Exam (200-105)
- The combined CCNA Exam (200-125)
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco device
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLA
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Implement and verify WAN links
Classes and Costs (All in Naira):
- Weekend Classes : 60,000
- Executive Class : 95000
- Immersive Class : 75000